18 Tyrwhitt Avenue
Occupying an elevated position east of the highway. This impressive entertainer enjoys a quiet address of exclusivity and convenience. A spacious layout with generous proportions creates an idyllic lifestyle, showcasing dramatic views from the rear of the property.
- Large timber kitchen, granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances
- Ground level master with ensuite, further four double sized rooms
- Oversized main bathroom, features spa bath and dual basins
- Upstairs oversized master, separate powder room, study alcove
- Flawlessly presented home with air conditioning and alarm system
- Beautiful pool area surrounded by timber decking and landscaping
- Panoramic escarpment views from the rear entertaining area
- Large parcel of level land set on approximately 687sqm
- Set in a quiet family-friendly street with little through traffic
- Convenient direct access to McCauley's Beach via 'Wilkies Walk'
What defines you as a local how you pronounce the suburb. Bull-eye to locals and Bully to everyone else. Located at the bottom of bulli pass and south of popular thirroul. Two major residential areas are Sandon Point, known for its beach houses and water views. The other is 'brickworks'...Discover More