50 Farrell Road
Built when homes had charm and character, this classic Californian Bungalow combines originality with modern function.
On the east side of Bulli it is located close to Bulli beach, cycle way, train station and schools.
- Main bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and French doors to deck
- Living room adjoins the kitchen and also shares the deck
- North facing rear deck with escarpment and ocean views
- The concrete in-ground pool in sunny position enjoys privacy
- The massive garage is great for cars, storage or work from home
- Fully fenced child and pet friendly yard, new concrete driveway
- Separate sleep out guest accommodation with shower and toilet
- Beautiful high ceilings, central hallway with lining boards and dado
- Great family home ready to move into, enjoy the north facing yard
- Easy access to M1 freeway and only one hour to Sydney
What defines you as a local how you pronounce the suburb. Bull-eye to locals and Bully to everyone else. Located at the bottom of bulli pass and south of popular thirroul. Two major residential areas are Sandon Point, known for its beach houses and water views. The other is 'brickworks'...Discover More