Trever has worked in the industry selling property in the Illawarra for two decades.
This life long profession has enabled him to dedicate him to art negotiation. Trever's own values relate through to his business life
- The client comes first every time
- Everything starts with integrity
- Your resume is your last sale
- It's a long game
- Be authentic
Although Trever has sold many multi-million dollar properties and created numerous suburb records he says ""sometimes it's the little homes to the ecstatic young first home buyers or family who sold their home for a record that allowed them to go on their first overseas holiday"" that make your job worthwhile.
Setting up the McGrath brand in 2010, Trever owned three offices, oversaw 60+ staff but armed with the knowledge of working in or owning a number of brands including Ray White, McGrath and MMJ he felt the yearning to combine all the great aspects of each and put his own name on the door. ""It allowed me to not have to put every client in the same box, get creative on how to sell homes and more importantly do it more cost effectively for the client.""
During this time he was awarded various positions and awards:
- Chairman of the Real Estate Institute Illawarra
- Sales Manager/Principal of the year
- Real Estate Industry Max Sewell award for best performance
- Illawarra business retail of the year
- Illawarra business professional services of the year
- REI business of the year NSW
- Consecutive top 50 awards
- Trever is regularly quoted on real estate matters for:
- WIN TV News
- ABC radio
- Illawarra Mercury
"In the last twenty or so years a number of agents have come and gone, many with gimmicks and discounted services but ultimately getting the best final price with paramount service always wins" Trever says.
molenaar + mcneice strive to be a carbon neutral company and their commitment to becoming paperless was one key element in the design of the office.